- You may return new items sold and fulfilled online within 7 days of delivery for a full refund.
- You’ll need to provide your order number, contact details and reason for return.
- All items for return must be sent to:
Returns at Diamonds International Online Store
Bowman House, 1st Floor,
276 Edward Street, Brisbane Qld 4000.
- Returns and Refunds will not be accepted at any of our 4 store locations.
- Items should be returned in their original product packaging with the original product tags attached and with all paperwork (such as diamond certificates). Include a copy of your shipping confirmation email or order confirmation email in the package.
- All shipping return charges must be pre-paid. We cannot accept C.O.D deliveries. We require that returned items are insured during delivery (such as Australia Post ‘Extra Cover’) to safeguard against loss.
- All returns are subject to inspection by our Quality Assurance team before a refund is processed. We refund you the same way that you initially paid for your order excluding any delivery charges within 15 business days of receiving your returned item. Diamonds International will pay for any return shipping costs if the return is the result of our error or the item is damaged or defective.
- Goods are eligible for the 10 Day Change of Mind policy provided that they are in as new condition and are accompanied by proof of purchase and original packaging.Definition of ‘As New Condition’: The item must not have been worn; the item must be in pristine condition with no damage, scratches, or signs of wear. Determination of an item matching the definition of as ‘New Condition’ is at the sole discretion of Diamonds International.
Australian Consumer Law
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This returns policy is governed by the laws in force in Queensland, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
- By using this web site you are agreeing to the terms of this returns policy.
- We reserve the right to modify our returns policy as our business needs require.
- We will post such changes on our web site, after which, your continued use of the web site shall be deemed to be your agreement to the modified terms