This policy outlines our ongoing obligations in respect of how we manage your Personal Information and discloses our privacy practices for the entire Diamonds International website. Any changes to our practices will be posted on this page as required. Questions regarding this statement should be directed, via email to email@example.com.
What we do
We strive to deliver personalised information that is tailored to your needs and interests. To achieve this, we collect personally identifiable information with the aim of providing you with the most useful web experience. This information is collected through a variety of ways such as when you complete our contact form.
What we don’t do
We do not:
- Link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable.
- Provide personal information to any third party unless legally required to do so.
- Share the information we track on this site, in any form, with advertisers or any other parties.
- Release personal information about any individual visitor.
- Upon request, we will remove any subscriber (and his or her personal information) from our mailing lists. Any such request should be sent to our website.
All photographs, renderings, maps, site plans, graphic images, drawings and all other images including finish materials and appliances depicted herein are for illustrative purposes and are intended to be a visual aid only. All information including facts, figures and prices are indicative only and are subject to change at any time without notice.